|Тип зайнятості||повна зайнятість|
|Досвід роботи||не має значення|
|Освіта||не має значення|
JatApp is a group of successful companies that develop its own products and have outsourcing business. Our own products portfolio includes a variety of web products and mobile apps in utilities, social, education, business, security niches. The number of our mobile products is constantly growing. Our business ideas are endless. We are proud that more than 20 mln users interact with our creations on a daily basis. Main mission of JatApp products it's to make people lives brighter and easier by offering cutting-edge solutions and the best user experience.
If you are an independent-minded professional, your analytical thinking and organizational skills help you deliver timely and high-quality solutions, dedication to deadlines and strict self-discipline are your true companions on each project, you're the Product Manager we're looking for. We believe that true professionals don't need to be controlled. We always guarantee that our team has a complete freedom to make decisions and achieve outstanding results.
- Transformation of ideas into well-thought-out concepts;
- Product lifecycle development and management;
- Close work with development, design and marketing teams;
- Hypothesis creation and A/B tests launch;
- Business metrics analysis in order to improve monetization and retention;
- Competitors' activities monitoring;
- Marketing activities analysis and their efficiency evaluation.
- 1+ years of experience in product management or mobile development is strongly required;
- Understanding of modern mobile technologies, platforms, marketing;
- Ability to gather and interpret data and understand interdependencies;
- English level - Strong Upper-Intermediate or higher;
- Experience in user acquisition would be a plus;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to set definite goals and focus on the results;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Office within walking distance from the metro
- Flexible schedule (starting from 9 to 11 am, 8-hour workday)
- Paid sick leaves and 20 paid vacation days
- Corporate English courses, professional development courses
- Corporate library
- Free daily lunches and unlimited cofee/tea/milk
- 100% compensation of gym
- Medical insurance.
Требования к кандидату:Высшее образование (желательно медицинское, фармацевтическое);Опыт работы в области регистрации изделий медицинского назначения в Украине не менее 2 лет;Опыт работы в области ре...