Procurement Officer /Менеджер з постачанняProcurement Officer /Менеджер з постачання
|Компанія||The HALO Trust|
|Тип зайнятості||повна зайнятість|
|Досвід роботи||не має значення|
|Освіта||не має значення|
The HALO Trust is the world's oldest and largest humanitarian mine action organisation with 8,500 staff in 25 countries and territories. We lead the effort to protect lives and restore livelihoods for those affected by conflict. We remove landmines and make safe other weapons such as cluster bombs, stockpiles of small arms and improvised explosive devices (IEDs).
Since the beginning of operations in Ukraine in early 2016, HALO has grown into the largest international mine action operator in the country. Over 400 national staff are deployed across the government-controlled area of Donetsk and Luhansk regions. HALO teams conduct survey and marking of hazardous areas, risk education, and clearance operations.
The HALO Trust in Ukraine is going through a period of expansion and we are seeking a candidate to support the logistics department in Kyiv . Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply!
Procurement Officer Responsibilities:
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company's procurement policies and procedures.
- products and services to be purchased.
- Ensuring capital equipment register is updated regularly
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Organising custom clearance and international delivery,
- Registration of humanitarian aid and technical cooperation projects with state authorities.
- Providing data for the preparation of budgets and reports.
- Liaison with HQ logistics team
Procurement Officer Requirements:
- High school degree or equivalent
- Degree in accounting, business management or a similar field advantage.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as a Procurement Officer or in a similar position.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Experience in working with 1C accounting system would be considered as an advantage
- Experience in customs clearance and international procurement would be considered as an advantage
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Good command of English, Russian and Ukrainian language
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Driving license
Duty station: Kyiv with frequent travel to the Eastern Ukraine