IT security specialist
Вакансія видалена або закінчилась
- 2+ years' experience as a Security/Network Administrator or equivalent knowledge.
- Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes, and technical security solutions (firewall and intrusion detection systems)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications
- Knowledge of common Internet protocols and applications
- Botnet and Denial of Service detection and remediation
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Level of English- Intermediate
- Must understand what is required to prevent security exploits, how to detect security attacks and anomalies and how to respond to security incidents and intrusions
- Basic knowledge of forensic methodologies and best practices to investigate intrusions, preserve evidence and coordinate a unified security response
- Must have demonstrated experience in managing information security events and incidents
- Demonstrated the ability to work across functional boundaries, build consensus and drive results
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills and should have good presentation skills
- Must be a problem solver, able to balance competing priorities, have a strong process orientation and be able to manage through complexity and rapid change
- Ability to seek out vulnerabilities in IT infrastructures
- Professional and friendly team
- Competitive salary
- Convenient offices location
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
- Comfortable workplace
Our company invites a young and motivated person to work in a big team of result-oriented specialists. Job Summary We are Landstar representative in Lviv. A trucking company which is working arou...
Necessary skills and qualifications: Fluent written and spoken English At least 1 year of relevant experience in sales or support in foreign markets (Europe, US) Solid experience in prosp...