Senior Java Developer (relocate Latvia)
Вакансія видалена або закінчилась
|Компанія||GI Group Ukraine|
|Адреса||Львів, Героїв Упа, 29|
Gi Group is one of the world's leading companies providing services for the development of the labour market. The group is active in the fields of temporary and permanent staffing, as well as in a variety of complementary HR activities.
Our client, is a leading provider of technology and technology consulting services, located in Latvia (Riga), is searching for Senior Java Developer to join their team in Riga.
Key Responsibilities may Include:
ReactJS and many open source libraries
- Perform Full Stack software development for core web applications from client side to the NO SQL Graph database
and everything in between
- Implement core REST + JSON based APIs.
- Develop automated solutions to build, deploy, and test applications in cloud environment
- Work closely alongside other developers and QA engineers using the Agile software development lifecycle
- Write automated unit tests
- Work in a dynamic, changing environment using continuous integration and a dev-ops model to rapidly develop,
test, and deploy code into production
- Set up Agile teams
- Set up development process from scratch
- Research and implement solutions using new technologies
- Minimum 4 years of experience building web applications with Java technologies
- Proficiency in Relational Databases
- Proficiency in developing REST APIs
- Experience with Spring Framework or Java EE
- Usage of Git, SVN or similar version control systems
- Experience with AWS, Google or Azure cloud environments
- Experience in designing architecture for various solutions
- Competence in software development lifecycle (models, phases, processes and tools).
- DevOps team approach to work - you should be able to learn to be responsible for product from requirements
gathering stage till deployment of it to production and supporting it.
- Eager to learn not only Java, but also all-around application environment, like automating deployments, writing
infrastructure as a code.
- Experience in multi-site, multi-platform API integration service, multi-application software development/maintenance
- Experience in Agile projects.