Computer Vision Engineer
Вакансія видалена або закінчилась
We are looking for Computer Vision Engineer with excellent engineering skills and deep knowledge of computer vision who can analyze problems, develop innovative solutions, and implement them for real-world use.
You will be working on one of these products:
- Device that actively detects and locates mosquitoes, which focus on finding «hacks» to make the algorithms work in real time on weak processors;
- An eye-tracking sensor, which specialised in deep learning and advanced mathematics.
C ++ / OpenCV, Optimization, Optics.
- Development of state-of-the-art, multidisciplinary technology that requires ongoing breakthroughs;
- Developing the algorithms at the core of the system;
- Taking part in solutions of non-standard problems;
- Direct communication with the client.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Computer Vision and algorithmic research / engineering in the industry;
- Proven experience with C ++ \ OpenCV;
- Experience in Deep learning, Optimization, Optics;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
Office conditions: сabinet structure, equipped kitchen, playroom, lunches delivery to the office.
Professional Development: free English courses, field-oriented conferences, access to company's library, free access to the corporate Udemy account, possibility participate and share your knowledge as a speaker in our internal meetups.
Benefits: 100% paid vacation and sick leaves, health insurance, relocation package, teambuilding activities, corporate and birthday parties, daily 4 O'clock Tea-time to gather, have a snack and chat.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org